Sunday, May 1, 2011

Just Wondering

What does it mean if you blog about your pastor one night, go to a coffee shop the next morning, and he walks through the door right after you?  Does this mean God loves me?  Or did I subconsciously just stalk him?

Maybe he's stalking me.

One thing is for sure: He doesn't read this blog, because he didn't seem freaked out that I was here doing my Macroeconomics homework at 7 in the morning on a Sunday.

In reference to tip number 7 from yesterday:
TIME: 7:00-7:45am
DATE: SUNDAY 
PLACE: THE COFFEE SHOP

Be Joyful!  Have a great, relaxed, study-filled Sunday.

Love,
Aranda

*****N.F. ALERT-Just because I'm adding Pastor sightings to this blog, it doesn't diminish the fact that you are still our number one stalkable person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment