Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today

Today we said goodbye to Jon Firman.
Today we had an almost-awkward-but-not-awkward group hug with Jon Firman.
Today Nick Fanton jay-walked to say goodbye to Jen.
Today Jen said "I love you" to Nick Fanton.
Today I said "I'm in love with you" to Nick Fanton.
Today Luke didn't text us about Jeopardy.
Today my Roomie continued singing showtunes. With theatrical dancing.
Today Tamara Comeau said she wouldn't guest post.
Today Jen and I officially became JUNIORS.  Well kinda.  We haven't seen our grades yet.
Today my mom lost her night guard.
Today Jen and I decided what we're going to give to our residents next year as their first present.

Today Jen Checked out of Bowles.

But Today was a really good day.

We are so excited to come back next year. And yes, we will keep posting everyday.  So keep being our friends.  Keep following the blog.  And keep laughing with us. or at us.  or at Jen.

She loves you.  And you know I do too.

Love Always,
A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment