Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Family

I'm going to paint a quick picture of my family for you.  This happened earlier tonight.

All of us are sitting in the living room at my cousin's house.  Naturally, my mother is sitting next to me and she's laughing at something I said about ringtones for cellphones.  To my right, on the floor is Nik.  He's listening to cats meow on his new phone.  Next to him is my dad.  He's pretending to do something 'cool' with his hightech-oldphone.  For a split second I think to myself: "This family is so obsessed with technology".  Who is next to my dad on the couch?  Oh that's Trent.  He's playing with a Star Wars action figure.  (?!!?)


I love 'um.

Be Joyful-It's summertime!
Love Aranda

~JEN HORCHLER IS IN ALASKA(!!!!!)


*****N.F.ALERT-Nick Fanton and I hugged.  ...Goodbye.  SHOOTWHYDIDSCHOOLHAVETOEND?!?  I watched him clean his oven.  And I was there when Kate (his RA) checked him out.  This is the part where Luke G. would say: "Kate that's inappropriate.  You shouldn't check-out your residents."  I miss you already N.F.  Text me everything you do everyday.  Every five minutes.  
PASTOR ALERT-It was my last service at church tonight before I leave for Alaska. On a scale of 1 to 10 how sad am I?  LIKE A FIFTY.  Did I want to cry?  YOUBET.  Do you think he'll miss me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment