Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, MOM

This post is dedicated to the best mom ever:

Dear Readers,
Who is my mother?  She's 5'4" of pure greatness.  She'll laugh at your jokes, and stand up for what's right.  She loves coffee, God, and her husband Ronald.  She has three perfect children who never do anything wrong.  She has a positive attitude about everything and loves adventure.  Her hobby is photography and she's darn good at it.



Dear Mom,
1)  YOU ARE WONDERFUL.
8) I'm so glad we have the same sense of humor.
4)     You're beautiful.
6)  I am who am because of you.
3)         We are best friends and I couldn't be happier.
7)     Thanks for putting up with me.
2)I hope that someday I'll be half as generous as you.
5)    Thank you for following God and for being such a positive example.

I LOVE YOU
Love,
Aranda

No comments:

Post a Comment