Wednesday, May 4, 2011

JEN HORCHLER ALERT

This is mostly for Jen Horchler and the fact that I want to always remember this moment.  So, I'm going to blog about it.

Let me just start by saying that Jen Horchler is singing showtunes in our apartment right now.  Does she know I'm writing about her? No. She's too busy telling me she hates showtunes...but she's singing them at the top of her lungs.  Apparently she was in a play when she was younger so she's looking up all the songs on youtube and shouting "I REMEMBER THIS ONE" and "I KNOW THIS ONE".

Let me share the dialogue she is having with herself right now as she stares at her computer:

-this is so funny
-this is the best day ever
-oh I remember, this one starts slow and then it goes to a party
Sings along
-oh gosh, that's...not-OH I LOVE THIS PART(!!!!!)
Sings along
-oh gosh, why can't i remember this one
-ah, shoot doggie, don't worry,
-"the morning sun with rise."  Oh this song is so good!"
-"Look! A BABY!"
-What do you want.
-Oh this one's gonna be good roomie. don't worry.  this one's called rain.
I wonder if they have this on itunes.  I'm gonna freakin buy it if they do.
-"Once on This Island"
-This is the end, this is the end, this is where everyone just leaves...filled.
-This is a sad one roomie.  Cries
She is making a lot of sunrise-like arm motions, her hand is on her heart, and every once in a while she shoves her fist in the air.
-ROOMIE. we would dance like this, going down, saying bye to everyone!
-That was my favorite one. Oh shoot I'm so full.  That was so much fun! I don't even know what hit me.

The end.

All of that was Jen.  Just now.  Is she the best roomie ever?  I think so.  You should meet her and ask her to be your BFF.

You wont regret it,
Love Aranda

P.S.  We drew abs on our stomachs before we went to the UP pool today. AND we matched and ate dinner at Heritage.  It was a great BowlesRoomieFinale.

No comments:

Post a Comment