Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Jen's fault. She was supposed to blog today...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT. DON'T JUDGE ME.

I'm taking a week-long intensive International Business class. It's very time-consuming.

Do you want to blog?  Exclamation point. Question mark. Exclamation point.
EMAIL ME.
I'll write you a sweet intro and everything.

Maybe I can't blog because I'm depressed.  Nick Fanton is going to be out of my life for FOUR MONTHS.

And Jon Firman wont be able to visit us on his scooter.

And I WONT GET TO SEE MY PASTOR FOR FOREVER.

My days of creepin' are over.  I need to figure out a new hobby.

Don't worry I'm still joyful,
Love Always, Aranda

2 comments:

  1. you should find pictures of old people who inspire you. in a silly way. "I wanna be like that when I'm old!"

    just an idea.

    ReplyDelete