Sunday, April 17, 2011

*****N.F. ALERT

SUPRISE! SUPRISE! this is actually the one and only N.F.

yes it's true, Nick Fanton is writing this blog, I have hijacked Aranda's daily blog due to some concerns I have over her stalking me...


I am here to say that I am both proud and terrified of this supposed "fan club" that has been created in my name.. I mean they say imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but then again this isn't imitation.. so what I previously said does not matter... BUT... I am flattered.. If anything I have gained some new friends because of this and my current friendships have gotten stronger too!

I saw Aranda today and I told her I loved her and she said that it was "inappropriate" idk if she was being serious or as they say.. "playing hard to get".. I will update on this later


A wise person once told me, (coolnsmart.com) "The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them."
^^^ factoid of the day ^^^

(Random place holder)- I love italian food

So anyways, I will leave you with this, continue to stalk me but in return I will do my best to be more elusive and not be so easily seen by the eye of this blog.

But in all seriousness I think this is super funny and even if the obsession is pretend it boosts my ego in untold numbers.

SO keep on keepin on
    Sincerely, Nick Fanton

* I actually read this blog all the time and I think it is really funny
**Alivia Erickson... This is the part of the movie where you are amazed at my suave and smoothness within the internet and not just in person
***This is my first blog writing thing so dont be to mean to me about it
****A.K. ALERT.... she is sitting right next to me right now! i am so lucky!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment