Monday, November 21, 2011

Arandom Post: Thankfulness

Sidetracking from the usual(WEIRD), random(STRUCTURED), scattered(CLEAR) posts, I'd just really like to say how thankful I am.  I'm thankful for my family.  I'm thankful for Jen Horchler (seriously Roomie, you're the best), and I'm extremely thankful for this hall called Fourth North that I'm blessed to live on.  I can't imagine my junior year of college revolving around anything else other than spending time with these lovely ladies God has put in my life.

I'm thankful to you, readers, for being so funny and understanding.  Thanks for approaching me and reminding me about this blog and it's purpose.  Thanks for being a part of every crazy adventure Jen and I go on.  WE SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU.  All of you.  

Thanks Nick and Jon for letting us mess with you all the time.  You guys are so great.  (We haven't posted about our date night yet, have we? Shoot...I'm blaming Jen).  Here's a sneak-peak:




Yeah. BEST DATE NIGHT EVER.

We'll talk again soon, mmk?
Love Aranda





No comments:

Post a Comment